While a range of cutting-edge technologies such as RFID, RTLS, and GPS brings the possibility to track inventory, people, and assets with high accuracy, the good old barcodes delivers a competitive tracking capability when used properly. Especially in a country like Sri Lanka where technologies such as RFID and GPS tracking can be expensive, the long standing technology, barcode, can be a very effective tool for businesses who needs detailed visibility in to their business and it’s processes in real-time.
Do you have any of these problems?
- Employees makes mistakes when writing down data and quantity
- Mistakes on writing/recording the product code
- A lot of time spent on writing down information or marking on paper
- Having to manually read carton/box labels to locate goods
- Batch and expiry information are getting slipped
- Don’t know who did what and when
Do you want to achieve any of these?
- Automate stock movement record-keeping
- Have real-time insights to your inventory, assets, personnel, etc.
- Eliminate confusion caused due to human errors
- Speed-up processes and improve the quality and effectivity of work
- Who did: What, When, Where, and Why
Ok, here’s the solution…
Flatorb has developed OCTO Cloud Platform for the sole-purpose of tracking your inventory, assets, work-in-progress, personnel, etc. This platform can be easily and quickly configured to match your operations without having to go through time-consuming implementations, and can be used with industrial grade equipment where users require minimal training.
Features can be turned on or off from a wide range to suite your organization and it’s needs.
- Real-time stock availability reports
- Track transfers and dispatches of stocks
- Expiry and shelf-life alerts and reports to minimize losses
- Perform physical audits fast with high accuracy
- Supports RFID, Barcode, and manual data entry
- Connect with our GPS trackers to know where they are
- Enforce FIFO, LIFO
- Systems optimized for speed-up order preparation processes
- Industrial grade hardware for rugged use