- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, with a strong focus on high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Work with SQA on test driven development and continuous integration.
- Comply with design specifications.
- Prepare and produce quality releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by never being satisfied by the status quo and bringing new concepts and ideas to the development team.
What you need to have for this position
- At least 1 year experience and knowledge of Android App Development and Android Studio
- Experience in JAVA Development
- Sound knowledge of JAVA and OOPS concepts
- HTML, CSS
- Knowledge in PHP
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Self-directed learner with ability to pickup new technology/frameworks
- Git and SVN
- Software development document management
- Building tracking applications
- Google Cloud and Datastore
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org